Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I look really awkward in pictures

A BRIEF RECAP OF THE BAKER DEMO:
-Lizard King killed the course, bs 5050 up the hubba and over the top BS lips, among other randomness.
-Reynolds almost broke the ceiling with kickflips, frontside flips, and varial heels over the pyramid. He killed the double set, too.
-Greco skated with hoop earings and didn't land a single trick
-TK was surprisingly one of the most consistent skaters on the course
-Antwuan smokes a lot of weed, if you didn't already know.
-I'm down for Lenoce now, he's a really chill guy and looks good on a board.
-Dollin walks like a constipated penguin, at least when he's drunk. Apparently, he broke the window in the van when he had a nightmare and kicked it out.
-Watching Slash cruise gets me hyped
-Spanky is a lot shorter than I expected.
-Beagle-Oneism might have the best hair in skateboarding.
-The girl who works behind the counter at progressive is way too cute to be working at a skatepark.

I look retarded in every single picture I appear in, so here are some shitty skate photos I took with my digital camera.

Lizard King put his foot back on the board right before I took this picture. BS 180 one-footer. He airwalked this too, I wish I got a picture of that.

Reynolds, varial heelflip. It was weird to see him struggle with this, he got the kickflip and the frontside flip first try. I got about 4 of these pictures.

Ellington kept trying this backside flip after the crowds were gone. I almost took a board to the face getting this picture.

This is the favorite photo I shot. Some flow kid, doing a tre flip to flat. I asked Dustin who that was, after about 2 minutes all we learned was that his name was Bo.

Max and Jordan are great friends.

No comments: